The 4-year-old girl died after her grandmother forced her to drink whiskey

According to local police, the 4-year-old girl died Friday in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, when her grandmother forced her to drink a bottle of whiskey.

Police were called to the scene because the child fainted and did not regain consciousness, but as soon as the agents arrived at the scene, they found out he was already dead.

During the incidents, police learned that his grandmother forced him to drink whiskey, while his mother watched everything without doing anything.

An autopsy revealed that a 4-year-old China Record died of acute alcohol poisoning. The report showed that he had a blood alcohol content of 0.680%, which is eight times higher than the legal limit for driving an adult car, which is 0.08.

Baton Rouge’s police said his grandmother Roxanne Record, 53, and her mother Kadjah Record, 29, were arrested and are on trial for first-degree murder.

The defendant’s defense was not allowed to comment on the allegations.

READ ALSO: He asked for a sun tattoo, but the result was very different than expected

TEQUILA AT SCHOOL

A kindergarten child in a Michigan school took a tequila drink to school and shared it with four other classmates last week, school officials told parents.

A school spokesman described the drink as a “premixed alcoholic beverage similar to” Margherita. “

Margarita is a highly alcoholic blend of tequila and lime juice and was distributed to children at break.

The student brought a drink that is already mixed with the backpack hidden in the backpack. Many students drank, thinking it was lemonade, and got dizzy.

One of the school staff realized what was going on and took a bottle from the student’s hands and the school quickly fired an emergency protocol calling the doctors and the children’s mothers.

Leave a Comment