This Saturday (30) the flu and measles vaccination shifts will take place from 8 am to 4 pm in the Vaccination Room, Specialties Center (CEM), ESF Vila Simões, UBS Vila Izolina and UBS Jardim do Santa Clara.
Check vaccinated audiences:
Who can get the flu vaccine?
– the elderly over the age of 60;
– Children from 6 months to 4 years (4 years, 11 months and 29 days);
– Health professionals.
Who can get the measles vaccine?
– All children from 6 months to 4 years (4 years, 11 months and 29 days);
– Healthcare professionals who do not have a complete measles vaccine schedule.
NOTE: pregnant women (you can not taking measles vaccine).
– egg allergy;
– you have had Covid in the last 30 days;
– Anyone with Guillain Barre Syndrome.
– Vaccine card;
– Healthcare professionals bring a certificate of employment (work card, payslip, etc.)