Day D of the vaccination campaign against influenza and measles will be celebrated in Cianorte, Umuarama and Paranava in north-west Parana this Saturday (30. The activity will take place simultaneously throughout Paraná.
In three cities, vaccinations are given in health facilities. See how it works in each municipality.
Cianorte is used to vaccinate children aged between six months and less than five years (four years, 11 months and 29 days), healthcare professionals and people over 60 years of age.
All UBSs are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with no lunch break for dose distribution.
According to the prefecture, a photo ID and a vaccination card must be included.
The Umuarama application is made in all health units from 8 am to 4.30 pm.
Teams must have a photo ID and, in the case of healthcare professionals, a certificate of professional affiliation.
In addition, people with chronic illnesses are vaccinated and must seek medical advice.
In Paranava, 11 UBS vaccination rooms provide doses in addition to the city’s Event Center. The vaccination card, SUS card and also the CPF must be presented for vaccination.
Vaccination at the event center is from 8 a.m. to noon.
The prefecture also informed that the application of the health units will be in the following places:
- Graciosa UBS: 8 a.m.-3 p.m .;
- UBS Três Conjuntos: 8 am to 4 pm;
- UBS Coloninha: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS Campo Belo: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS Celso Konda: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS Jaraguá: 8 am to 4 pm;
- UBS Morumbi: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS Jardim Maringá: 8 am to 4 pm;
- UBS Ouro Branco: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS East Zone: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m .;
- UBS Panorama: 8 am-4pm.