The OnePlus 10 Pro was introduced in China in January this year and only recently entered the global market. That’s why DxOMark’s experts have only now been able to evaluate this state-of-the-art camera.
The results of this analysis are far from what would be desirable for the top of the series launched in mid-2022. In fact, we can say that the Chinese brand with the OnePlus 10 Pro has not yet expressed itself in photography. department.
OnePlus 10 Pro is ranked 27th on the DxOMark list
The analysis developed by DxOMark experts gave a final grade 127 points OnePlus 10 Prolle. With this result, the new top of the Chinese brand range only ranks 27th in the hierarchy of this entity.
This result leaves the OnePlus 10 Pro behind the iPhone 12 or, more blatantly, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, launched in 2020. Compared to the OnePlus 9 Pro, we only have a 3-point marginal development.
Pros of the OnePlus 10 Pro Camera
- Good exposure and wide dynamic range in good lighting and indoors
- good detail
- little noise
- Accurate object isolation in mode bokeh
- Good exposure and details in night portrait mode
- Good exposure preview, smooth zoom in preview
- Good telephoto detail with good brightness and mid-range indoors and long range
- Good textures in dim video
- Fast, accurate and smooth video autofocus
- Powerful video stabilization
OnePlus 10 Pro camera negatives
- Pink colors and shades, especially in low light
- Unnatural rendering of details on the face
- ghost pictures and fusion objects
- Lots of noise and brightness in images without flash
- Lower dynamic range in preview than in capture
- Wide-angle camera noise and lack of detail
- Lack of detail in the video with good brightness
- Unstable white balance in dim video
- Change frame on video
These points show that there is still room for improvement in the performance of the OnePlus 10 Pro. While this kit may suffice for most users, it is not the most convincing choice for more demanding users.
4gnews suppliers recommend: