There is no date for the console to be released in that country.
THE Nintendo launched in October last year Nintendo Switch OLEDbut it has not yet been officially launched in Brazil, but this is changing, as announced IGN that Anatel approved the hybrid console on the screen OLED.
Despite the publication of the certificate of approval Nintendo Switch OLEDit is not yet known when the consoles will be released in Brazil.
In a document registered by Anatel there is information about the white version and the version that brings pleasure disadvantages in blue and red colors. Therefore, it must follow the model approved in the original version Nintendo Switch and share the two color options here.
Nintendo Switch still has at least five years left, says the president of Nintendo
– Continued after ad –
The Nintendo Switch has sold 107.65 million units
Console performance was lower than expected due to missing components
price Nintendo Switch OLED The United States has $ 350being $ 50 more expensive than the normal version that costs $ 300. In Brazil, the traditional version is currently being sold over BRL 2,000.
Nintendo Switch OLED: Fact Sheet
- Dimensions: 10 cm (height) x 24 cm (width)
- Weight: about 323 grams.
- Display: Capacitive multi-touch, 7-inch, OLED display and 1280×720 pixel resolution.
- CPU / GPU: NVIDIA Custom Tegra.
- Storage: 64 GB (internal) – Supports memory cards up to 2 TB.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac) and Bluetooth 4.1.
- Video output: up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode; up to 720p through its own screen.
- Audio output: compatible with 5.1-channel linear PCM output via HDMI in TV mode.
- Tannoy: stereo.
- Buttons: Power and volume.
- USB connector: USB Type-C for charging or docking.
- Headphones / microphone: 3.5 mm 4-pole stereo input (CTIA standard)
- Slots: Nintendo Switch cards.
- microSD card slot: compatible with microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC memory cards.
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope and brightness sensor.
- Ideal ambient temperature: 5 to 35 degrees Celsius, relative humidity 20 to 80%.
- Internal battery: Lithium ions 4310 mAh.
- Battery life: about 4.5-9 hours depending on the game.
- Charging time: about 3 hours when charged with the hardware in “sleep mode”.
How much do you believe Nintendo will sell Nintendo Switch OLED In Brazil? Are you going to buy a new model? Share your opinion in the comments!
KingKong Pro 2: Gulik’s Nintendo Switch Pro promises to never drift
– Continued after ad –
Nintendo sold nearly 35 million Pokémon games last year
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl have sold 14.65 million copies since its release
Are you considering buying a product online? Check out the Google Chrome Adrenaline Save extension. It’s free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.